Converting content into a power tool
HTML 5 based website design & development
A website is meaningful when it is updated frequently to make audience informed with company's latest news, events, white papers, brochure, case studies etc. It is always advisable to engage your web agency for regular Website maintenance but you may require to change something without seeking assistance from your web design company. If your team is knowledgeable, you can also maintain your website without depending on web agency.
Wordpress is a free open source platform today occupy its position in almost one fourth of total websites across the globe. Originally initiated as the easiest blogging tool, Wordpress is today strongest content management system (CMS) for websites. The easy admin interface helps the web owners to change the content of website real time. By the demand and usage of Wordpress, there are numerous ad ons and plugins have been developed for many other standard features of a full fledged website. The components can be very simple like updating a news item to complex like compete e-commerce.
Neptune IT Solutions's dedicated Wordpress experts have developed several Wordpress based websites from simple CMS to large web applications. Given the platform from an open community, strict attention is paid in adapting quality of code, functionalities, analyzing the overall impact on website and quality assurance Contact us today for your content management system based websites.
Why to have a Wordpress based website
- Wordpress is a robust well proven platform for blogging and content management system
- With the help of CMS associated to your website, maintenance of the website is very easy through its control panel. Even a novice can change the text and replace images.
- Addition of blog is really easy since the Wordpress itself is a blogging platform
- SEO-friendly pages are created through Wordpress CMS along with permalinks
- Management of pages are fairly simple as compared to plain HTML pages
- Multi user and multi blogging is possible through Wordpress based CMS websites
- great responsive structure to view the website in different devices
- Good number of readymade plugins to save your money
- Single-sourcing and publication of content across channels / websites
- Access control to ensure that only authorized personnel edit, delete, or post content