Let your website dress up as per device viewed in HTML 5 based website design & development.
Websites need no introduction and almost all companies have woken up to the fact that owning a website is a must in the current scenario. There are a multitude of companies offering to develop websites at throw-away prices; there are free templates that are up for grabs. While these resources do help companies make a start on the web, the question that remains unanswered is whether such websites are indeed adding value.
Ease of accessing internet from every palm has witnessed advanced era where viewing a website is not limited to laptop or conventional desktops. Today there are numerous devices of different screen size available to fetch your web pages. A conventional website looks either very minute or ugly on these modern devices which simply kills the interest to consume your content. Responsive website designing solves this Real estate problem and provides a way where your website will be seen with great visibility in all the devices by changing its shape.
Neptune IT Solutions uses modern technique like HTML 5, CSS3 and advanced Java script to design and develop responsive websites keeping your target audience, brand guidelines, navigation and ease in mind.
Neptune IT Solutions is different, we do not design website for our customers but for our customers' customer. Strictly, we do not design your website without understanding your target audience first.
- Is your website acting as a differentiator in the crowded virtual world?
- Are you “talking to” and connecting with your intended target audience?
- Does your website convey the passion with which you have built your business?
- Does it project your thoughts and beliefs? Does it highlight your strengths and successes?
- You might be the best in your business; but is your website helping you get that message across?
- Is your website attractive enough to capture and hold the attention of a visitor?
- Is your website scalable and reliable? A website that does not open up or works erratically can seriously dent your reputation.
- How does your website fare on the usability front?
- Are your visitors coming back to your website for more?
- Are you connecting with your audience?
- Have you indeed identified your target audience?